How Springboard helps researchers
Whether your goal is collaborative research or commercializing your ideas, our network members are positioned to connect you with industry partners and new opportunities. Strategically placed within 19 colleges and universities across Atlantic Canada, Springboard members can help you:
- Connect to relevant collaborators
- Connect to sources of funding
- Assess and protect your discoveries and intellectual property opportunities
- Develop and manage proof of concept projects
- Market and license technologies to the industry sectors and entrepreneurs
- Nurture the creation of new companies based on platform technologies
Collaborating with industry on research projects provides access to interesting industry problems, financial support for your research program, use of facilities and data sets, and employment opportunities for students rank. Applied research funding provides another avenue for supporting basic research.
To get #springboarding - Contact Us!